A few clarifying details/important items to note:
- TEV’s for June travel must be submitted no later than July 6, 2020.
- Airline tickets purchased before July 1, 2020 for travel on or after July 1, 2020 will be charged to the current fiscal year.
- Advances for travel to begin on or after July 1, 2020, but requiring payments prior to July 1, 2020 will be charged to the budget in the new fiscal year.
- If you do not have urgent/essential purchases to make, it would be really helpful to our reconcilers if you slow/suspend using your P-cards until after July 1.
- However, if you do have urgent and/or essential purchases to make you can continue to do so as long as the following applies:
- You have a budget that has an end date beyond June 30 that the expenses can be charged to, OR
- You will receive the goods before June 30.
- If the budget you wish to charge the expense to has a June 30, 2020 end date tomorrow is the last day to make online purchases and June 25 is the last day for in person purchases. This is to ensure goods and services are received on or before June 30 in order to be charged to the current fiscal year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- All P-card receipts are due to your reconciler by June 26 for reconciliation by the July 7 cutoff.
Retroactive EAA’s and ETR’s
- If you missed the June 3 deadline, reach out to the appropriate team ASAP TODAY (June 4)!
- For personnel with appointments or assignments ending June 30, the Finance Team will be contacting supervisors directly as per usual process for funding renewal details.