Skip to main content Skip to navigation


Browse purchasing information below. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Workday Resources

Budget-Project Crosswalk


How do I request a purchase?

Video: How to request a purchase

How do I submit an invoice for payment?

Please input invoices in Workday using the process ‘Create Supplier Invoice Request’. The Finance Team will review the invoice and ensure it is paid correctly using the best method.

What do I need to do for tax exempt purchases?

The department is to attach a completed Tax Exemption Questionnaire in Workday when creating the Requisition for each qualifying equipment item. (See BPPM 70.10 and the Workday Create Requisition reference guide.)

NOTE: Tax exemptions cannot be taken on equipment, parts, or services purchased with department Purchase Orders in Workday or procurement cards.

How do I verify (reconcile) my P-Card purchases?

Video: Verifying (Reconciling) P-Card Tutorial

Document: Purchasing Card Receipt Submission


Key Dates

There are no upcoming events at this time.


Contact Information

CSANR, Mount Vernon & Puyallup

Jennifer Buckles
Fiscal Specialist 2
Andrea Engle
Fiscal Specialist 2
Andrew ‘Drew’ Lewis
Fiscal Specialist Supervisor (Budget Manager)

CSANR PCard Reconciliation


Tatum Weed
Associate Director, Mount Vernon NWREC and Puyallup REC